Thursday, August 21, 2008

History of my world pt. 2

My parents still live in Keller, Tx. My brother works for Wringly gum and lives in Oklahoma City. My sister is a Senior at Harding and majoring in Human Resources. My wife, Audrey teaches 5th grade math and science here in Searcy. I have two children. Griffin is three and Addison is 1. This all the children we plan on having. I have worked at a bank here in Searcy for about 6 years now. I started off in the audit department and worked there for about three years. I was then promoted to be in charge of the financial statements for the bank. The bank currently has over 2 billion dollars worth of assets. We just bought antoher bank and when we merge that one, we will be over 2.5 billion. We have 69 branches, mostly located in the central to northwestern part of the state. This is a little back ground into my life to maybe give you an insight as to where my ideas are sort of coming from.

No comments: